The Việt Nam Red Cross Society (VNRC) has launched a campaign to help COVID-19-hit Hải Dương’s farmers sell their agricultural products on February 23. — VNS Photo Thanh Hải HÀ NỘI — The Việt Nam Red Cross Society (VNRC) launched a campaign to help COVID-19-hit Hải Dương’s farmers sell their agricultural products on Tuesday. The campaign, entitled ‘Together with people to consume agricultural products’, aims to support farmers and overcome difficulties in virus-hit parts of Hải Dương Province. Red Cross members and volunteers help sell farm produce to people at 82 Nguyễn Du Street,in Hà Nội. — VNS Photo Thanh Hải Speaking at the launching ceremony, VNRC President Nguyễn Thị Xuân Thu said the campaign would run from now until mid-March with the peak period from February 24 to March 5 with support from the Hà Nội City Red Cross Society and the Mùa Thu và những người bạn (Autumn and Friends) volunteer group. “Agricultural produce trading activities will be held in conditions to ensure safety against the COVID-19 pandemic. All of these goods are strictly quarantined and sterilised before they reach consumers,” said Thu. People buy vegetables to support Hải Dương farmers at 82 Nguyễn Du Street in Hà Nội.— VNS Photo Thanh Hải Đỗ… Read full this story
- Red Cross launches blood donation campaign in Henderson
- Red Cross issues urgent call for blood and platelet donors
- Niralyn Hocson of Hilo named Red Cross volunteer hero
- Trout hits 1st homer at Fenway, Angels rout Red Sox, 12-4
- Midcoast Community Calendar: July 19-26
- Heat Wave to Hit Two-Thirds of the U.S. Here’s What to Expect.
- Greater Portland Community Calendar July 10-19
- RNC ramps up ground game to bolster Trump campaign in key states
- House approves $19.1B relief bill despite Trump
- Another stop on Mathys’ campaign trail
Red Cross launches campaign to support farmers in COVID-19-hit Hải Dương have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.