Embrace a daily sport. Kindly note the image has been posted only for representational purposes. Changing your lifestyle is no small feat; it takes practice, dedication, and focus to mould your habits and behaviours towards a certain goal. In our current global climate, one goal is becoming more defined for many — that of staying healthy. With the shifting landscape of how schools, companies, and other other social institutions operate, we are looking at significant lifestyle changes that affect all of us in some way or the other. Many are calling it the ‘new normal,’ and it is defining how we wake up, go to work, do chores, and even how we take care of ourselves. This is not to say that this is a walk in the park. These are challenging times and the blurring spatial boundaries (due to many of us increasing how much time we spend at home) mean that we have to rethink how we need to modify the way we live. It is best to start with smaller, more achievable goals, breaking up big intentions into actionable tasks, and giving yourself room to grow gradually. 1. Set realistic goals This is the first, albeit intangible… Read full this story
- Weight loss: Don't 'fall off the wagon' this summer - follow a 'flexible' diet plan
- Meet Meet Shah, India's CA Topper
- Harry Visinoni weight loss: TV star made 'big changes' to diet and lost 1.8st in 12 weeks
- Did You Know Adding Table Salt To Food Can Cut Years Off Your Life?
- How to beat the stress while job hunting
- Good Time To Rebalance Your Portfolio
- 'You don't need a gym to lose weight'
- The Best Headphones And Earbuds To Make The World Your Concert Hall
- The Great Climate Flip-Flop
- Elon Musk: The Architect of Tomorrow
10 TIPS to achieve your FITNESS goals have 289 words, post on www.rediff.com at March 16, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.