Isaiah McKenzie is returning to the Buffalo Bills for another season. The franchise announced Tuesday that it has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the wide receiver. According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport , McKenzie’s one-year deal with the Bills is worth $1.15 million for the 2021 season. The contract includes $350,000 in guaranteed money. McKenzie took to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon to confirm the news. #Billsmafia LETS DO IT!!!! — Isaiah McKenzie (@_IsaiahMcKenzie) March 23, 2021 The former Georgia standout is coming off the most productive season of his professional football career. He was a versatile weapon for the Bills in 2020, accounting for seven total touchdowns while appearing in all 16 games with seven starts. McKenzie hauled in 30 receptions for 282 yards and five touchdowns, setting career-high marks in all three categories. He also scored one touchdown on a punt return and threw his first career touchdown pass to Josh Allen on a trick play. He also had a touchdown catch in the Bills' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship. McKenzie has been with the Bills since the team signed him off waivers in late 2018 following his release from the… Read full this story
- Buffalo Bills: 10 things to watch for before the 2019 season kicks off
- Buffalo Bills report card: Offense rallied late, but couldn't overcome slow start
- Roth: 5 reasons why Josh Allen will make the Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame
- Bills will look to send Kyle Williams out a winner in season finale vs. Dolphins
- Report: Oakland Raiders hiring NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock as general manager
Isaiah McKenzie re-signs with Buffalo Bills have 255 words, post on 247sports.com at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.