PANO – A delegation of the General Department of Politics, led by its Deputy Director Major General Le Hien Van, has just wrapped up a trip to implement social and gratitude activities in central provinces, on the occasion of the 69th National War Invalids and Martyrs’ Day. The delegation, in association with Military Zone 4’s Political Department, Army Corps 12, and local authorities in Quang Tri province, took part in a groundbreaking ceremony for gratitude houses, and presented gifts, worthmore than VND 500 million, to policy families, national contributors and disadvantaged students with good academic records in Gio Linh district. The delegation offered incense to President Ho Chi Minh at the Uncle Ho memorial house, to General Vo Nguyen Giap at the General’s tomb, and to war martyrs in the Truong Son National Martyrs’ Cemetery. The delegation also held an artistic program, themed “Truong Son Epic” at the cemetery. The activities aimed to pay tribute to heroes, martyrs, wounded and sick soldiers, Vietnamese Heroic Mothers and national contributors for their great sacrifice, bloodshed and youthfulness devoted to the national salvation cause. It also contributed to raising youth’s awareness of the nation’s beautiful tradition “when drinking water, remember its source” and… Read full this story
- Towards Aatma Nirbharta in defence, UP and TN gear up to produce advanced military technologies
- Troops join voluntary activities in localities
- A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine's resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin
- Pinkerton: Labor Unions Are the Bulwark Against AOC's Socialism
- What links the reunifier of Germany to the Irish terrorist who shook hands with Queen Elizabeth?
- An Abandoned Weapon in the Fight Against Hate Speech
- The legacy of the hunger strikes
- How Putin found God
- Yitzhak Arad, Jewish partisan who fought the Nazis in Lithuania and was the long-time chairman of Yad Vashem – obituary
- On Earth Day, climate activists rally against fossil fuels
Military youth joins “Den on dap nghia” movement have 318 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 28, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.