A PLACE In the Sun’s Lee Juggurnauth has revealed the real why he really joined the show in an emotional confession. The well-travelled presenter, 34, has joined the expert panel after carving out a successful career as a property developer. The new host made his debut over the weekend as he helped a couple find their dream home in Gandia, Spain. Lee, who has become the eighth host to join the team, admitted that it’s a “uphill struggle” when you’re a person of colour to land a role on TV. Lee’s parents are originally from Mauritius, where he spent a large part of his childhood, having grown up in Windsor. The property expert told Daily Star : “For me, it’s an uphill struggle when you’re a person of colour in any kind of environment at the moment and especially on TV. “I think we all know that there needs to be more diverse people and representation [on TV].” He also praised Channel 4 for it celebrating diversity on the small screen. He continued: “I was really proud to be a part of that Channel 4 family because Channel 4 is one of those channels that really celebrates diversity and people that… Read full this story
- Would You Deliberately Choose To Spend Another Night With A Bed Full Of Frogs? Would You Really?
- Social Inequality, Marriage Habits, and Other Clues to Bronze Age Life Revealed in New Study
- Oti Mabuse: Strictly host issues warning to Kelvin Fletcher after saucy Rumba 'Don't lie!'
- Aging Does Not Make You Lose Your Emotions!
- Different Rules for Oprah - New Age Baseball?
- Gardening Tips From the Master Himself
- Why the Tithe?
- Interview with Robert Crooke, Author of "Sunrise"
- The Whole Marvelous Super Ultra Cosmic Magical Comic Book Universe
- The worst films of 2012
A Place In the Sun’s new host Lee Juggurnauth reveals why he really joined show in emotional confession have 295 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 26, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.