BUFFALO, N.Y. – Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is still debating whether to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and believes the decision be left to a personal choice. Allen shared his views during an hour-long interview on The Ringer podcast hosted by Kyle Brandt on Wednesday, when asked about the NFL not mandating its players be vaccinated. "I think everybody should have a choice to do it and not to do it," Allen said, speaking by video from his off-season home in California. "You get in this tricky situation now where if you do mandate that, that's kind of going against what our Constitution says, and the freedom to kind of express yourself one way or the other," he added. "I think we're at a time where that's getting a lot harder to do. I don't know, everybody should have that choice." Allen's comments come at a time President Joe Biden pushed up a deadline to April 19 for states to make all adults eligible for coronavirus vaccines, while warning Americans the nation is not yet out of the woods when it comes to the pandemic. The president also said no one should fear mutations of the coronavirus that are showing… Read full this story
- COVID Vaccines Won't Be Mandatory for Tennessee Schoolchildren Says Governor, 'Vaccines Are a Choice'
- Bill Gates on the Pandemic: ‘You Hope It Doesn’t Stretch Past 2022.’
- COVID-19: Difficult trade-offs in AstraZeneca vaccine development
- Bill Gates Repels Conspiracy Theories About 'Mind-Controlling' COVID-19 Vaccines
- Millions of people could get less effective coronavirus vaccine because high risk groups must get a jab as soon as possible – even if a better one is round the corner, health chief admits
- Trump trolls Cuomo by saying the delay in New York getting the vaccine is because he's 'playing politics' and other states want it NOW - as huge lines form at Manhattan testing centers
- Appeals Court Rejects Charter/Comcast Motion To Dismiss Byron Allen’s Multibillion-Dollar Civil Rights Suit – Update
- What makes the modern NFL quarterback? Kyler Murray, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and the next generation
- Florida State Lawmaker Introducing Bill to Bar State from Forcing Vaccines During State of Emergency
- Explained: Is Moderna's vaccine for COVID-19 worth the hype?
Bills’ Allen: vaccine decision should be personal choice have 375 words, post on www.thestar.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.