People Exclusive In her new Beautiful Issue cover, Chrissy Teigen opens up about her growing lifestyle brand — and if she’d ever host a talkshow Advertisement Chrissy Teigen has worn many hats throughout her life, but it’s the one she wears in the kitchen that means most to her. “I always knew that I wanted to be a mom. I knew I wanted to be a wife, but work-wise I never knew exactly where I could fit in or what I could do — but if I could get people in the kitchen cooking together with their families and make something that they’re proud of, that makes me so happy,” the star, 35, tells PEOPLE exclusively in The Beautiful Issue . “To be able to do that day in and day out, I’m just the luckiest girl in the world, truly.” Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. After releasing her first cookbook, Cravings , in 2016, Teigen has expanded the best-seller into a beloved brand. Earlier this year, she unveiled an e-commerce shop on her Cravings by Chrissy Teigen website, which now offers… Read full this story
- Christine McGuinness breaks silence after BFF Chelcee kiss and 'feels like luckiest lady'
- Christine McGuinness 'feels like luckiest lady' with family after Chelcee Grimes kiss
- Pregnant Chrissy Teigen stuns in green feathered set with husband John Legend at Craving Christmas event in Los Angeles
- John Legend says Chrissy Teigen 'wants more kids' amid 'caution' over new pregnancy
- Chrissy Teigen Shows Herself Taking IVF Shots As She Tries for Another Baby
- Jerusalem: It’s Tense, Crowded and Can Feel Like a Jail
- 'I feel like the luckiest girl in this town': Zoe Saldana clarifies comments about being 'stuck' in movie franchises
- Man! I feel like an (empowered) woman! Shania Twain, 57, poses topless to make a statement about 'being comfortable in my own skin'
- Dakota Ditcheva the next Molly McCann? 'That’s what I’m hoping for. I feel like we're just pushing it for the UK'
- Game Of Thrones star Natalia Tena didn’t like season 8 finale: ‘It feels like it’s been written by different people’
Chrissy Teigen Says Her Budding Cravings Empire Makes Her Feel Like the 'Luckiest Girl in the World' have 359 words, post on people.com at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.