Maura Higgins has shared her horror at coming face to face with an ‘creepy’ elderly man in her back garden. The Love Island bombshell, 30, was shocked when she spotted the man taking photos of her as she sat in her back yard in her dressing gown. Opening up on the “scary” situation Maura told how seeing the guy was “like something from a horror film” and noted that being in the public eye has some downsides. The Irish beauty told the Daily Star : “It definitely is scary. Especially with the elderly man, that really scared me. “I was sitting outside in my dressing gown and I just turned my head and he was so close to me. “Where my seating area is outside, the bush is right next to it and I looked and saw this man and it was like something from a horror film. He was holding his phone up and I could hear him taking pictures." She then added: “That's definitely one of the downsides to being in the public eye” before expressing that she feels the positives of being in the limelight outweigh the negatives. Maura recently hinted that she’ll most likely be a… Read full this story
- Love Island's Maura Higgins rocks a casual look in leather jacket and beige tracksuit bottoms for radio interview
- Love Island's Maura Higgins and Curtis Pritchard: their relationship in photos
- Maura Higgins reunites with shirtless Curtis Pritchard to devour McDonald's in bed
- Tommy Fury jokes it's 'nice to see Maura again' after awkward Love Island drama
- Laura Whitmore 'has secret meeting with Love Island bosses about BFF Caroline Flack's job'... (which could see her working alongside her voiceover boyfriend Iain Stirling!)
- Love Island's Curtis Pritchard is 'pressured' to label himself bisexual in 'uncomfortable' GMB interview as LGBT charity brand line of questioning 'extremely unhelpful'
- Love Island EXCLUSIVE: 'It needs a change!' Ex-contestant Georgia Harrison thinks Caroline Flack's exit from the show WON'T affect the success of the winter series
- Love Island's Maura Higgins stuns in an extreme plunging silver blazer dress as she and Kendall Rae Knight lead the guests at Christmas party
- Maura Higgins sets pulses racing in a lace cut-out bralet and leather trousers as she sizzles at an Ann Summers event in Dublin
- Love Island bosses PULL advert featuring Caroline Flack and replace it with original teaser... after former host quit amid assault charge
Love Island's Maura Higgins found a creepy old man taking pictures in her garden have 395 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.