House Speaker Nancy Pelosi received criticism from Republicans on social media after telling reporters that the federal approach to managing immigration at the southern U.S. border is improving on Wednesday. “The fact is is that, we’re on a good path a the border under leadership of President Joe Biden ,” the Democratic congresswoman said. “It’s about restructuring how we do what is happening there, because we were in a a very bad situation under the Trump administration. It’s about a refugee plan.” Pelosi faced backlash from conservative figures and political organizations shortly after news of her immigration remarks surfaced online. “Border Patrol found a 5-year-old & 6-year-old ‘alone & crying after thy were abandoned by a couple who hoisted them over boulders near the end of the border wall,'” wrote Kayleigh McEnany, the former White House press secretary under Donald Trump , in a Wednesday tweet that referenced an earlier Fox News report. “But Nancy Pelosi says ‘We’re on a good path at the border,” she continued. “Wow…” “Nancy Pelosi dismisses record-breaking immigration crisis,” said the Republican National Committee’s research account in another tweet shared around the same time, which also cited the House Speaker’s suggestion that conditions at the… Read full this story
- U.S. Border Patrol agents find two-year-old boy from Honduras in Texas after he crossed the border without his parents
- A Tejana 'Queen' shows Pelosi and America that Hispanics won't be pushed around anymore
- Brexit: UK to OVERRIDE parts of hated deal within weeks - EU told to 'see logic'
- Senate passes gun control bill, southern border crisis surges and more top headlines
- Pro-Abortion Pelosi Receives Communion At The Vatican | The Daily Wire
- Roe v Wade is overturned in landmark Supreme Court decision sparking mass abortion rights protests
- CBP finds 'no evidence' Border Patrol agents whipped Haitian migrants, but still seeks to discipline them
- Trump says McCarthy fumbled Jan. 6 committee appointments
- Salon: Exposing Your Kids to Drag Performances ‘a Good Thing’
- NI Protocol: Unilateral action 'will not work', say US politicians
Nancy Pelosi Sparks Backlash for Saying Border on a 'Good Path' as U.S. Sees Most Unaccompanied Minors Ever have 333 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.