A monthly offseason lap around the NFL, four weeks after the start of the free agent/trade period and three weeks before the draft: Broncos: General manager George Paton sends Nos. 9 and 40 this year, a 2022 first-round pick and quarterback Drew Lock to Atlanta for No. 4. Who says no? "Nobody," a league executive said. Arizona: The Cardinals have gotten older on defense (J.J. Watt, Malcolm Butler, Shawn Williams) so they need to acquire a young edge rusher to replace Haason Reddick and play opposite Chandler Jones. Atlanta: New general manager Terry Fontenot comes from the New Orleans Saints School, whose approach has been, "You can never have too much quarterback depth." To me, that means Trey Lance/Justin Fields … if the Falcons stay at No. 4. Buffalo: Receiver Emmanuel Sanders is officially a journeyman — the Bills will be his fourth team in less than two calendar years. Nothing wrong with chasing another ring via a one-year contract. Baltimore: I thought the Ravens would be in the big-money receiver market. Instead, they signed Sammy Watkins. If they don't add a receiver this month, adding a young pass rusher is smart. Carolina: The Panthers acquired Sam Darnold, which signals… Read full this story
- Braves open extension talks with Dansby Swanson: Four things to know about shortstop's upcoming free agency
- San Francisco 49ers Target Special Teams In Series Of Cost-Effective Moves
- NFL position battles to watch in joint practices: Dolphins cornerbacks vs. Bucs receivers gets things started
- Top 100 NFL Players of 2022: Aaron Donald new No. 1 as Rams have three of top 10; Aaron Rodgers No. 2
- Tom Brady came insanely close to playing for Raiders, plus NFL preseason Week 2 winners and losers
- Biggest remaining need for every NFC team: Bears' Justin Fields could use more weapons
- Packers vs. 49ers odds, spread, line: 2022 NFL preseason Week 1 picks, predictions from expert on 50-17 run
- Ranking the top 25 NFL free agents in 2023: Tom Brady headlines impressive list
- Leftovers & Links: Mixed results for Notre Dame at the NFL combine - Inside the Irish | NBC Sports
- Let's predict each NFL team's win-loss record!
NFL Journal: Catching up with every team, post-primary free agency, before draft have 340 words, post on www.denverpost.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.