Noah Centineo is out at Sony’s Masters of the Universe reboot. In the works for years, the planned live-action movie took a big step forward in 2019 when Centineo was reportedly cast to play the coveted role of He-Man. It was also reported that Aaron and Adam Nee ( Band of Robbers ) would be writing and directing the feature, but updates have been stagnant since. Now, per a new report from Collider, Noah Centineo has chosen to walk away from the project. Word is the young actor was close to finalizing his detail to play He-Man, but a representative for Centineo said on Thursday that he has since moved on. It’s not clear if this was due to scheduling issues or a problem with the negotiations, but what’s been reported is that Centineo is no longer the movie’s Prince Adam. RELATED: Kevin Smith’s Masters of the Universe: Revelation Is Getting a Dark Horse Prequel Comic “He is no longer attached to that project,” Centineo’s rep claimed, stopping short of providing a reason. Who knows what’s gone down behind the scenes between 2019 and now, but Centineo appeared to be rather stoked back then when speaking about his casting as… Read full this story
- Meet the man behind the movie music
- Your essential guide to top TV shows and movies to watch over New Year
- Elizabeth Banks says filming on Charlie’s Angels reboot has wrapped
- Heading to the cinema? All the big movie releases screening this week reviewed
- What time is the University Challenge on BBC Two tonight, which teams are on and how does it work?
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse's hero is a poster boy for diversity
- Top actors to replace Ben Affleck after his exit from The Batman
- Final Destination being rebooted by Saw writers
- Can Aquaman and Wonder Woman save the DC superhero universe?
- When movie stars do politics
Noah Centineo Exits as He-Man in Masters of the Universe Movie Reboot have 309 words, post on movieweb.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.