Noah Centineo isn’t headed to Eternia after all. The Miami native, 24, will not play the lead role of He-Man/Prince Adam in the upcoming Masters of the Universe film from Sony and Mattel Films. A rep for the actor confirmed to Collider that The Fosters star ‘is no longer attached to that project,’ which he’s been linked to for two years. The latest: Noah Centineo, 24, will not play the lead role of He-Man/Prince Adam in the upcoming Masters of the Universe film from Sony and Mattel Films. He was seen in a gym earlier this year looking fit Centineo, who has endured rigorous workout to look the part, chat with Entertainment Tonight in June 2019 about the preparation he was undergoing to step in the boots of the 80s pop icon. ‘I mean, I don’t look like He-Man, and I need to look like He-Man, so, it’s crazy,’ he said at the time. ‘We’re doing a lot of hard work, and it’s every single day and it’s really fun and I like regimen, so it’s good for me. The person that’s training me is incredible, and we’re on a diet and a regimen, and it’s strict.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous… Read full this story
- Noah Centineo, a Charming, Wholesome Boy, Joins
- People's Choice Awards 2019: Noah Centineo's Knee Injury Was Not the Most Awkward Part of Acceptance Speech for Fans
- Upcoming DC Comics movies - DCEU movies on the way
- Fan Art Imagines Joaquin Phoenix in Upcoming Joker Origin Movie
- The Green New Deal: How will it play abroad upcoming international climate negotiations
- People's Choice Awards: Avengers Endgame Best Movie, Stranger Things Best Show
- Nightmare on Elm Street Reboot Is Elijah Wood and Daniel Noah's Dream Project
- Will Ant-Man 3 Be Marvel's Gateway to Fantastic Four?
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Director Address the Ant-Man vs. Thanos Butt Theory
- Spider-Man: Far from Home Lego Sets Confirm Villain Rumors & Stark Jet Action?
Noah Centineo will NOT play He-Man in upcoming Masters of the Universe movie have 318 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.