Russia: Military vehicles transported on a train Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Prime Minister Boris Johnson pledged his "unwavering" support for Ukraine's government after concerns surfaced over military escalation in the east of the country following the buildup of Russian troops on the border. In a tweet, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky thanked Mr Johnson for his support against a "serious challenge to the security of NATO members " and said his nation was "not alone" and was "supported by the G7 nations". But as Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov warned Ukraine that cosying up to NATO "will only worsen the situation," Russian military analyst Pavel Felgenhauer stated the tension could lead to "war in a month". Related articles Kill the Bill protester who swore at police is ‘extremely traumatised’ Man denied Covid vaccine because he turned up on a bicycle When Russian troops invaded the Crimean Peninsula seven… Read full this story
- Ukraine: G7 warns Russia over military build-up
- Vladimir Putin risks ‘stupid mistake’ with Ukraine that may spark all-out war & draw in West, ex-Royal Navy chief warns
- Putin is threatening to invade Ukraine ‘to “humiliate” Biden as he looks to reassert Russia’s “superpower'”status’
- US Intelligence Warns China, Russia Determined to Erode Washington's Influence
- Putin, Merkel urge restraint amid Ukraine tensions
- Russia-Ukraine crisis could explode into war in days as UK commanders on 'high alert'
- Part of a Strategy? US Mulls Sending Warships to Black Sea to Warn Russia Over Ukraine, Report Says
- Vladimir Putin Criticizes Foreign Nations' 'Politically Motivated' Sanctions in Annual Address
- UK warships will set sail for the Black Sea within weeks as tensions between Russia and Ukraine soar
- Ukraine warns it could be ‘provoked’ as Russian troops loom on border amid fears of all-out war
Putin trapped: UK to build warships for Ukraine as expert warns of conflict with Russia have 350 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.