Special operations officers reportedly shared racist comments and language supporting the QAnon conspiracy theory in secret Facebook groups. NBC News reviewed of hundreds of Facebook posts on pages for current and former Rangers, Green Berets and other elite forces and found comments lamenting a so-called deep state run by pedophiles, a hallmark of the QAnon theory. One post accused aides to former Vice President Mike Pence Michael (Mike) Richard Pence Pence undergoes surgery to receive pacemaker Pelosi says she would have put up a fight against Capitol mob: ‘I’m a street fighter’ Trump alumni launch America First Policy Institute MORE of being part of a “Concerted effort by the thieves and pedophiles walking the hallowed halls of the peoples government” to undermine former President Trump Donald Trump Biden administration still seizing land near border despite plans to stop building wall: report Illinois House passes bill that would mandate Asian-American history lessons in schools Overnight Defense: Administration says ‘low to moderate confidence’ Russia behind Afghanistan troop bounties | ‘Low to medium risk’ of Russia invading Ukraine in next few weeks | Intelligence leaders face sharp questions during House worldwide threats he MORE . ADVERTISEMENT “In a just world, they would have already been… Read full this story
- Racist keyboard warriors post 'disgusting' comments about four Aboriginal children killed in horror car smash - as furious activist likens the trolls to the Ku Klux Klan
- Facebook, NBC, And Fox Removed A Racist Trump Campaign Ad That Tied The Migrant Caravan To Crime
- Biden Plans to Purge Secret Service Amid Concerns of Agents Being Too Loyal to Trump, Report Says
- Facebook, Twitter flounder in QAnon crackdown
- ‘Last Jedi’ Jumps To #13 On WW Chart; Unlucky In China Bow; ‘Jumanji’ Rocks Past $500M Global – International Box Office
- Facebook BANS Trump's account until at least Inauguration Day as Mark Zuckerberg says president 'used our platform to incite violent insurrection against a democratically elected government’ amid Capitol riots - but will Twitter also take action?
- Kraken lawyer Sidney Powell and Mike Flynn are suspended by Twitter along with 8kun operator Ron Watkins for breaking 'coordinated harmful activity' policy as the social network permanently bans Donald Trump
- Facebook and Twitter crackdown around Capitol siege is too little, too late
- Banned from Facebook for hate speech - for saying 'men are such fools': LEAH HARDY on how gossiping about Alec Baldwin's fake-Spanish young wife breached tech giant's 'community standards'
- Facebook says it's removing false claims about who started Oregon wildfires
Secret Facebook groups of special operations officers include racist comments, QAnon posts: report have 402 words, post on thehill.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.