Guides given out during flights can serve as tourism ambassadors and will be able to introduce facts about the various travel destinations to passengers, with a specific focus on their history and culture. Most notably, the contents will be changed weekly and frequently updated to showcase new travel trends, destinations, and tips for passengers to have a good-quality travel experience. Vietravel Airlines first launched commercial flights at the start of this year. The carrier is currently deploying three modern A321 CEO airplanes to local destinations such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Phu Quoc, and Da Lat.
- Vietravel Airlines operates first charter flight
- Vietravel Airlines to include flight tickets in in-house tour packages
- Vietravel Airlines officially launches first charter flights
- Vietravel Airlines cleared to take off in December
- Thai Vietjet to launch semi-commercial flights from HCM City to Bangkok
- Thai Vietjet to launch semi-commercial flights from HCM City to Bangkok starting January 2021
- Thai Vietjet to launch semi-commercial flights from Saigon to Bangkok next month
- Vietnam Airlines launches new services on Ha Noi-HCM City route
- Vietnam Airlines launches new services on Hanoi-HCM City route
- Vietnam Airlines launches new services on Hà Nội-HCM City route
Vietravel Airlines launches first travel guide on flights in Vietnam have 188 words, post on vov.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.