Weddings are expensive. There's the catering, the venue and the entertainment to take into account and, of course, the all-important dress. According to a Hitched survey , the average bride will splash out around £1,321 on their wedding dress – which is a lot of money for something that's only worn for a single day. It's hardly surprising then that renting a wedding dress is a trend that's becoming more and more popular. After all, you get the dress of your dreams with a significant discount – you just have to return it once it's served its purpose. When she married Boris Johnson this weekend , it's reported that Carrie Symonds saved thousands on her wedding dress by renting it for just £45 from MyWardrobeHQ. Over the past few years, fashion rentals have soared in popularity, as people want to keep up with the latest trends but not break the bank with new pieces. A wedding, therefore, seems like the perfect time to consider a rental option. After all, the end result is the same. A bride still gets their dream dress – just at a fraction of the cost. It's a win, win really. MyWardrobeHQ's CEO Jane Shepherdson previously told… Read full this story
- See Meghan Markle In A Wedding Dress Before The Royal Wedding
- Billie Faiers shops for wedding dresses with sister Sam after revealing she’s finally set a date for the big day
- Prettiest dresses from Bridal Week 2020
- Ever wonder what a $2 million wedding dress looks like?
- Meghan Markle's wedding dress looked *A LOT* like Jennifer Lopez's dress in 'The Wedding Planner'
- The Story Behind How Fifty Shades Freed's Wedding Dress Came Together
- Of course, Meghan Markle will have two wedding dresses
- The Heartwarming Way Amy Found Her Wedding Dress On The Big Bang Theory
- Holly Willoughby stuns in pink wedding dress as Dancing On Ice viewers are wowed by magical Disney opening
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh wedding dress, marriage photos: Bridal looks that Deepika may opt for on the Big Day
How to rent a wedding dress and the etiquette behind bridal rentals have 337 words, post on metro.co.uk at May 31, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.