National Assembly General Secretary Bui Van Cuong talks on the preparations and highlights of the upcoming election of deputies to the National Assembly and People’s Councils of all levels for the 2021-26 tenure. Panels on the election of deputies to the National Assembly and People’s Councils of all levels for the 2021-26 tenure in the northern city of Hoa Binh. — VNA/VNS Photo Trong Dat With barely a month remaining until the general election, how are the preparations coming on so far? As per the Politburo's instructions in Directive No. 45-CT/TW, authorities from central to local levels have issued documents guiding the electoral preparations, covering issues such as the composition, number, and structure of NA deputies and representatives at People's Councils at all levels to issues such as professional guidance, communication and publishing information, and ensuring security for the election. Up to now, three rounds of consultations have been completed as well as an official list of people who are eligible and qualified to run for seats at the NA and People's Council at all levels for the term 2021-26. After the 3rd consultation conference, the National Election Council (NEC) has submitted the list of candidates nominated by the central agencies to their respective localities… Read full this story
- Express.co.uk poll: Who will you vote for in a general election? – Vote HERE
- Labour at war over Brexit as Jeremy Corbyn's shadow cabinet urge him to block Boris Johnson's bid for a general election and back a second referendum instead
- The polls may seem dismal. But here’s how Labour could win a general election
- From ‘flextension’ to general election: What is going on with Brexit?
- Tony Blair suggests a second Brexit referendum could be held on the SAME DAY as a general election as he BACKS Jeremy Corbyn's decision not to back a new vote until a No Deal Brexit is ruled out
- Here's why British MPs could vote twice next week on whether to hold a general election in UK
- EU 'will not tell Britain how long Brexit is delayed until Jeremy Corbyn decides if he will back a general election': Chaos deepens as Brussels holds fire ahead of Boris Johnson's vote on poll
- France wants Britain out of the EU 'within 15 DAYS' amid splits in Boris Johnson's Cabinet over whether to call an early general election or try to pass a Brexit deal
- UK faces Brexit delay as Johnson vows to push for general election
- How can Boris Johnson get a general election before January?
Three major highlights in the upcoming general election: NA Secretary have 420 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.