National Assembly General Secretary Bui Van Cuong talks on the preparations and highlights of the upcoming election of deputies to the National Assembly and People’s Councils of all levels for the 2021-26 tenure. Panels on the election of deputies to the National Assembly and People’s Councils of all levels for the 2021-26 tenure in the northern city of Hoa Binh. — VNA/VNS Photo Trong Dat With barely a month remaining until the general election, how are the preparations coming on so far? As per the Politburo's instructions in Directive No. 45-CT/TW, authorities from central to local levels have issued documents guiding the electoral preparations, covering issues such as the composition, number, and structure of NA deputies and representatives at People's Councils at all levels to issues such as professional guidance, communication and publishing information, and ensuring security for the election. Up to now, three rounds of consultations have been completed as well as an official list of people who are eligible and qualified to run for seats at the NA and People's Council at all levels for the term 2021-26. After the 3rd consultation conference, the National Election Council (NEC) has submitted the list of candidates nominated by the central agencies to their respective localities… Read full this story
- General election 2019: Tories claim big scalps in Wales
- Who won the general election 2019? Results in full and map of new MPs
- Could there be a general election on December 9? No 10 says it will consider backing Lib Dem and SNP-style plan to sideline divided Labour and break the Brexit deadlock
- General election: Boris Johnson criticised over reaction to image of sick boy on hospital floor
- General election: Jeremy Corbyn bats away 'Russian links' to his leaked NHS documents
- D-100 for crucial general elections
- Ed Miliband’s NHS plans risk losing the election, say Blair supporters
- 'We have created an earthquake': Boris Johnson hails his massive Brexit mandate as election results put Tories on track for EIGHTY majority - while Jeremy Corbyn announces he is on way out after worst Labour result since 1935
- Scotland election results 2019: SNP wins election landslide in Scotland
- Jeremy Corbyn: 'I will not lead Labour at next election'
Three major highlights in the upcoming general election: NA Secretary have 360 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.