Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism are both prevalent childhood conditions. On the surface, they appear to be extremely similar; both can result in reduced attention, reduced interpersonal engagement, and lower social functioning. Yet, they have quite diverse effects on a child's behaviour. Let us take a deeper look at various elements of these two behavioural diseases today on Autistic Pride Day. It is critical to establish this distinction early since treatment approaches differ and early therapy has the greatest benefit. Attention and Concentration Children with ADHD have poor attention and concentration and, as a result, are unable to focus on an activity, such as studying or reading. Their focus changes from one item to the next. Children with autism, on the other hand, may seem to be inattentive because just a few things pique their attention. They can, however, give persistent concentration and awareness when involved in a topic that they enjoy, and they may succeed in art, music, science, or math. Communication and Interaction Children with ADHD may talk constantly, jump from subject to subject, desire to be the last one to speak and talk without regard for the listener. Children with autism, on the other hand,… Read full this story
- The Trial of John Jonchuck, Day 18: Watch as rebuttal (probably) continues
- 16p11.2: Autism-linked Genetic Changes Now Appear to be Connected to Other Psychiatric Disorders
- 10 things parents of kids with autism spectrum disorder wish you knew
- An Office Designed for Workers With Autism
- Mosaic School named first certified autism center in Nebraska
- It takes a village to raise a child with autism. On Autism Awareness Day, a father thanks his village.
- It takes a village to raise a child with autism. On Autism Awareness Day, a mother thanks her village.
- South Philly native publishes second autism advocacy book
- Ten Tips To Help Special Needs Parents During Autism Awareness Month
- Artist with autism – and few words – lets his portraits do the talking
Autistic Pride Day 2021: How Autism is Different from ADHD? Here's All You Need to Know have 321 words, post on www.news18.com at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.