Broadway star Cynthia Erivo has announced her debut album C h. 1 Vs. 1 , with the Grammy-, Tony-, and Emmy-winning singer also sharing the first single "The Good" ahead of the LP's September 17th release. "In storytelling, chapter one and verse one is the way you always begin, and because I believe I'm a storyteller, that's what I wanted to do with my music," Erivo said of her upcoming album in a statement. "That's what this is about, just starting [and revealing] the human parts of me that you don't often get to see." The British singer wrote and recorded the album's tracks over the past two years; Erivo serves as co-writer on all 12 of Ch. 1 Vs. 1 's songs. The album is available to preorder now. Erivo also called the first single "The Good" a "joyful breakup song" about remembering "the good" in a failed relationship as a way to heal. Erivo stars in the video for the track, adding, "I wanted to normalize seeing Black women in a relationship on screen because often it's really fetishistic." The singer will perform "The Good" for the first time live on the Monday, June 7th episode of The… Read full this story
- LMFAO - From LA Clubs to Debut Album
- Joe Budden - Padded Room Album Review
- Downloadable Albums For Free Photo Scrapbooking - Advantages And Disadvantages
- Beck - An Album Overview
- Bachelor vet Tia Booth announces split from Cory Cooper with a sexy snap: 'He is a very private person and will freak when he reads this'
- Music Review of the Red Album by Weezer
- Lucrative Ebook Writing - Announcing 3 Ways to Make Money With Ebook Writing
- Sell More Coaching Online - Announcing 3 Steps to Jumpstart Your Coaching Sales
- Pain Relief and Healing - Good and Evil in Earth and in Spirit
- The Beatles Best US Singles (On Both Sides)
Cynthia Erivo Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single ‘The Good’ have 329 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at June 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.