Deputy PM urges HCM City to tighten COVID-19 prevention measures at religious establishments 251 more COVID-19 patients confirmed on Tuesday Việt Nam hopes for more int’l support in accessing COVID-19 vaccines Health ministry issues colour-coded COVID-19 risk guidance for localities Vietnam Airlines to pilot digital health passport IATA Travel Pass The Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases where the patient was treated. VNA photo HÀ NỘI – A 76-year-old man has died of COVID-19-related complications, the 48th death recorded in Việt Nam. The man, who lived in Hữu Lũng District in Lạng Sơn Province, had been isolated at Hữu Lũng District Medical Centre after he came into close contact with a positive patient. He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 7 and was transferred to the Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases suffering from pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2. His condition worsened and on May 23 he showed symptoms of respiratory failure and hypotension. Despite extensive treatment, including a blood transfusion, it was determined by medical experts there was a high-risk he might not survive. The man died on the evening of May 31 and the cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia caused by… Read full this story
- Man dies after being hit by vehicle in Archer Heights
- New Jersey teen arrested for beating elderly man over MAGA hat
- Ryan Salvagno, 19, charged with assaulting elderly man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat in N.J.
- Elderly woman dies after collapsing during burglary at London home
- Woman harasses, threatens elderly man wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat with mob. Karma kicks in so fast.
- FDL man faces charges of attempted homicide after severely beating elderly man
- Family says Georgetown man died after being locked overnight in salvage yard
- Far-Left Activist Films Herself Harassing Elderly Man in a MAGA Hat While Shopping at the Thrift Store
- Man dies 2 weeks after being struck by vehicle in Chatham
- Man dies while rappelling down cliff in Death Valley
Elderly man dies of COVID-19 complications have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.