When it comes to the Evil Dead franchise , it seems there is always something new and surprising to look forward to. Having already been told that new movie, Evil Dead Rise , will see the battle with the Deadites movie location from remote cabin to urban landscape, it looks like there are some more unexpected developments for the sequel when it comes to casting. Evil Dead icon Bruce Campbell shared a post by the Hollywood Reporter as they confirmed three fresh, and very young, faces being added to the cast. Alyssa Sutherland and Lily Sullivan will be now joined by the trio of Gabrielle Echols, Morgan Davies and Nell Fisher when the movie starts shooting this month. This will be the first time there has been a group of children caught up in the gory chaos that ensues when the Deadite fun begins, and certainly adds another dynamic to the new take on the franchise. If you are going to shake things up, then you may as well do it properly. The exactly details of the trio’s involvement is obviously being kept under wraps, but it has been suggested that they will be playing siblings caught up in the… Read full this story
- Is ‘pure evil’ behind the Las Vegas massacre?
- Police rack up an almost perfectly deadly record in PH drug war
- Scores dead in first major ground battle in Gaza
- PH slums rise from rubble after Yolanda
- ONE YEAR LATER: The rise and fall of ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán, the world’s most ambitious drug lord
- Blood will probably flow if . . .
- High-rise gunman kills 59, wounds 527 in Las Vegas
- The rise and fall of Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán, the world’s most ambitious drug lord
- Big quake's death toll rises to 230 in Mexico
- The Young Faces of Success
Evil Dead Rise Adds Young Blood to Cast have 294 words, post on movieweb.com at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.