June 01, 2021 10:37 The ban on gatherings of five or more people is being lifted Tuesday for all Koreans who have been vaccinated against coronavirus. People who had their first or second injection are exempt from the gathering ban 14 days afterward. At the moment, only people over 65 and some other priority groups are being vaccinated, but in the long run the easing of lockdown offers hope to the wider population as Korea’s vaccination efforts gather pace. In a bid to encourage people to get vaccinated and overcome their fear of side effects, those who have had their first shot can also visit national forests and some public museums for free and get some discounts in other public facilities. But even vaccinated people must wear masks outdoors until July. The daily tally of new coronavirus infections stood at 459 as of Tuesday morning, below 500 for three days in a row. Coronavirus Spreads Quickly Outside Seoul Korea Struggles to Contain Coronavirus Surge Seoul Faces Harder Lockdown Seoul Lockdown Extended for Another Week Daily COVID Infections Surge Above 1,000 Korea Likely to Stay in Lockdown for Weeks Wearing Masks Remains Mandatory COVID Infections Increase Among Younger Koreans Seoul Lockdown… Read full this story
- Plastic Straw Bans Leave Out People With Disabilities
- Pentagon ends transgender ban
- Thousands of Washington students could soon be barred from school as families fail to comply with new vaccination law
- What can you buy in Mosul? ISIS ban on barbers, clothes and toys is lifted
- HIV Vaccine One Step Closer According to Harvard Study
- Vaccine for Honeybees Could Be a Tool to Fight Population Decline
- ZTE stock jumps after US lifts crippling supplier ban
- The Timbers Army is Right: MLS Must Rescind Its Ban on the Iron Front Symbol
- FAA ban marks Israeli setback, Hamas 'victory'
- Supreme Court upholds block on Trump's asylum ban
Gathering Ban Lifted for Vaccinated People have 293 words, post on english.chosun.com at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.