Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Bukit Aman Malaysian Royal Police raided a police station in Kajang, Selangor, that was the site of a “wild party”. A total of eight people were arrested in the raid, including an officer-in-charge of the police station, three other police officers and four women. The raid took place on July 20, following a tip-off from a member of public, Malay Mail reported. Party took place in a “special room” Berita Harian reported that the party took place in a “special room” on the second floor of the station. There was a disco ball fitted in the said room, the report added. The group was found to be dancing and singing when the station was raided by police at 6pm. China Press reported that the music was so loud, the group did not hear the police knocking at the door. The other police seized a bottle of liquor, five bottles of ketum drinks, lighting and audio equipment, and obscene photographs of the policemen with a woman who was detained together with them during the raid. Violating Covid-19 SOP The director for Bukit Aman Standards Compliance Integrity Department Azri Ahmad mentioned that the… Read full this story
- Police confirms arrest of 6 suspected armed robbers in Kaduna
- Two Brothers Who Chased A Black Capitol Police Officer During The Riot Have Been Charged
- Texas police chief arrested for forging documents to hide marriage from multiple mistresses
- Dharwad Superintendent of Police office gets official website
- LeM chief arrested in Jammu; major terror strike foiled
- Red Fort violence: Punjabi actor Deep Sidhu 'wanted' by Delhi Police, releases fresh video saying 'start accepting the truth'
- 'It's a jail party, yo!' US and British tourists drink beer, smoke and dance INSIDE Thai police station after getting arrested for flouting COVID laws
- 'He will live in our hearts forever': Heartbroken parents pay tribute to history teacher who was one of three people stabbed to death in Reading 'terror rampage'
- Bailiffs evict HS2 protesters from camp where Swampy and his pals secretly dug a 100ft tunnel near Euston station - as police arrest three for breaching Covid rules
- Caught by the fuzz! Dozens of police officers are fined £200 each for breaking Covid rules by getting their HAIR CUT by local barber at a police station
8 people, including 4 police officers, arrested for 'wild party' at M'sian police station have 378 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.