In his recent interaction with a leading daily, actor Anil Kapoor said that it has become a difficult task for people to meet their near and dear ones, and going by the current situation, he feels that things will take time to go back to normalcy. “It is hard to say what the world will look like post-COVID and I am not one to speculate. All I can do is hope and pray that we emerge stronger, wiser and more connected with each other at the end of this ordeal,” said the Ram Lakhan actor while speaking to Hindustan Times. When asked about what was his takeaway from the past few months, he said that his biggest learning so far has been that there is nothing more important than good health. “And to never take time with your loved ones for granted,” added Kapoor. Anupam Kher Shares Special Birthday Wish For Wife Kirron Kher, Anil Kapoor Adds, ‘You Are Simply The Best’ Anil also spoke about his actress-daughter Sonam Kapoor staying away from him in London and said that he and his wife Sunita worry about their children a lot, but they are thankful to technology that keeps them connected… Read full this story
- This man spent £20k because he 'looked like Alan Carr'
- Woman who had lip fillers says they left her looking like a duck
- Chris Kamara responds after fans say police e-fit looks like him
- Fans say This Morning presenter now looks like Beyonce
- Eerie last look inside 'post-apocalyptic' Plymouth estate
- Enter Boris: what his premiership will look like
- Vicky Pattison reveals what she looked like before reality fame
- Peter Lawwell says Celtic announced Lennon to kill speculation
- What does our future look like according to dystopian fiction?
- Analysis: What will Boris Johnson’s government look like?
Anil Kapoor: It Is Hard To Say What The World Will Look Like Post-COVID And I Am Not The One To Speculate have 292 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at July 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.