Omar Faruque, a Bangladeshi citizen who works in Saudi Arabia, has claimed that he received three consecutive COVID-19 vaccine jabs on the same day earlier this week. Following Faruque’s allegations, the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) in Dhaka said that the man has been kept under observation, and a probe has been initiated to verify his claims. A three-member team, including a psychologist, has been looking into Faruque’s mental health conditions as well. “We visited Faruque on Thursday morning. He was not showing the general reaction of fever or cold evident in vaccine recipients. There was no mark of receiving three jabs on his hand either", BSMMU Director Brig. General Md Najrul Islam told reporters. As per the rules in the country, health workers at vaccination centres are required to fill out vaccination cards after administering doses. All the vaccines for the coronavirus in Bangladesh are two-shot jabs that are supposed to be administered with a gap of three to six weeks. © REUTERS / SAMUEL RAJKUMAR Is India’s ‘Failed’ COVID Policy Behind the Spike in Cases in Neighbouring Countries? In a separate incident, a 38-year-old man, identified as Basharuzzaman, was allegedly administered two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine on the… Read full this story
- Crime Branch busts two flesh trade rackets in a single day
- Where can I get a flu jab for free? UK vaccine cost and eligibility explained
- Homeward bound! British tourist, 19, arrives for flight to UK after getting suspended sentence for gang-rape lie as she vows to clear her name after Cyprus president failed to pardon her
- Blood-red skies loom over southeast Australia after deadly bushfires bring 'one of worst days ever'
- Dominic Raab speaks to mother of 19-year-old British teenager convicted of lying about Cyprus gang rape and says his priority is bringing her home to UK
- Revealed: Semi-pro footballer, 19, who had holiday fling with Brit teenager in Cyprus - and admitted consensual sex with her - before she was convicted of making false gang rape claims
- Kevin Feige Talks Spider-Man: Far From Home Spoilers, Marvel's Phase 4, and More
- Paris Jackson dances with family as they 'celebrate life' a day after grandfather Joe Jackson died
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar's ex-husband marries pediatric nurse who worked on congresswoman's campaign just 37 days after their divorce, as they make pilgrimage to Mecca following wedding ceremony in Somalia
- Laura Whitmore insists close pal Caroline Flack wanted her to stand in as Love Island host... but says getting the job was 'a whirlwind' ahead of the new winter series
Bangladeshi Man Allegedly Gets Three COVID-19 Vaccine Jabs in Single Day have 412 words, post on sputniknews.com at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.