There are expectations when it comes to electric cars, of beautiful vehicles that do not pollute the environment but to also offer a level of luxury not common in four-wheeled vehicles. But reduce the wheels by two, into electric motorcycles and initial thoughts would inadvertently conjure imagery of the less than impressive electric scooters – relatively quick two-wheelers that cannot possibly match combustion engines in terms of performance. But the Energica Eva EsseEsse 9+ will change your mind. A relatively newcomer in the industry, Energica started operations in 2010 and has quickly developed a strong footprint in the electric motorcycle market, as it is powering motorcycles for MotoE, the electric counterpart to the more well-known MotoGP race. The EsseEsse 9+ is the base model available with some MotoE technology and engineering within, but toned down for the average rider. The sleek design of the bike is less aggressive but yet sporty with a more upright riding position. The overall design does resemble the Ducati Monster with its trellis frame and overall stance, but the EE 9+ offers a sportier look, thanks to the angular fairings. Energica calls it a “Classic” retro-styled bike, but classic is subjective here depending on your… Read full this story
- Ceat Launch Zoom XL Tyres Exclusively For Electric Motorcycles
- UK’s Isle of Wight to host all-new road race festival
- Hero Electric Partners With Autovert Technologies For Attractive Financing Schemes For Its Customers
- CEAT Launches Puncture Safe Tyres In Multiple Sizes For Motorcycles
- Your electric bike really needs insurance – here's why
- REVEALED: CBS reporter, 38, wasn't wearing a helmet in first fatal Revel moped crash since electric scooter-sharing firm launched in NYC two years ago
- Gogoro Eeyo 1S electric bike review: unapologetic fun
- E scooters could catch fire and explode due to dangerous batteries, safety charity warns as trials begin on UK roads
- Coronavirus: Home insulation 'could create cheap jobs'
- Revel suspends its electric moped service in NYC after two people are killed
Energica Eva EsseEsse 9+ electric motorcycle is a joy on the road but won't come cheap at $70,000 have 312 words, post on www.asiaone.com at July 19, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.