Source: Karen S. Freeman / iMore After spending a good deal of money on my 13-inch MacBook Pro , I certainly want to keep it safe and protected while on the go. A great MacBook Pro sleeve allows me to carry it safely to my local coffee shop or stow it in a carry-on bag while traveling. I’ve found the Incase Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® fits the bill beautifully. Its construction is solid, the fit and finish are excellent, and it’s nicely padded. This slim sleeve even has a generously sized front pocket to store a charger or other accessories. The “BIONIC®” in the title refers to the materials used to make this laptop sleeve. BIONIC® yarn is a high-grade, recovered continuous filament yarn. It is durable and abrasion-resistant with micro ripstop qualities to protect your MacBook. BIONIC® yarn is created from plastic pollution recovered from marine and coastal environments. Each sleeve contains the equivalent of seven plastic bottles. So, you can feel good about doing your part to help cut down on the amount of plastic invading our water environment while protecting your MacBook Pro. Incase Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® review: Price and availability What’s good What’s not good The competition… Read full this story
- The Talk of Rugby: RFU hoping to become industry leader with major review of Twickenham plastics policy
- Reviewing the NBA’s ugly Christmas sweaters
- Cubs’ wild win features a controversial review, an ejection, throwback jerseys … and scissors
- This Smart Wine Bottle Makes Getting Drunk Way Too Complicated
- Robert Kraft made a ‘mistake’ and turned it into a dynasty
- Sustainability as a Work in Progress
- How To Winterize A Coat
- A Relative Wages Jack Johnson’s Biggest Fight: To Clear His Name
- Boxing’s greatest comeback story is finally a film, but has Vinny Paz found redemption?
- Unassuming Indiana Basketball Phenom Romeo Langford Just Wants to Play Ball
Incase Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® review: MacBook sleeve made from recycled plastic have 307 words, post on www.imore.com at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.