Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities The Saigon Times A medical worker conducts Covid-19 tests. The Ministry of Health has confirmed 3,657 new Covid-19 cases and 139 fatalities – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Health this evening, July 30, reported 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, including 22 imported cases and 3,635 domestic infections in 30 localities, and 139 Covid-19 deaths in nine localities. Among the new locally-infected cases, the infection sources of 715 cases remain unknown. HCMC continued to make up the largest number of the new infections with 1,542 cases, followed by Binh Duong with 636, Long An with 448, Dong Nai with 157 and Can Tho with 151 cases. Moreover, 139 other cases were found in Khanh Hoa, 133 in Ba Ria-Vung Tau, 81 in Hanoi, 67 in Dong Thap, 65 in Danang and 36 in Tra Vinh. The rest were detected in 19 other provinces. Thus, the country recorded 8,622 Covid-19 cases today, rising 1,029 cases over yesterday and being the second highest single-day spike in Covid-19 cases. HCMC alone accounted for nearly half of the cases, at 4,282, down 310 cases against yesterday. With the new cases today, HCMC's Covid-19 tally has reached… Read full this story
- China Officials Head to Sudan For Kidnapping Case
- The Heavenly High Priest of the New Testament
- What Really is Christian Ministry?
- Number of HIV/AIDS cases continues to fall
- DPIIT seeks I&B Ministry's views on issues raised on 26% FDI in digital media sector
- New Electric Cars
- Psychiatric Child Drugging - Another Fatality?
- Police Officers - Who's A K-19 Handler? Why Do Their Hats Differ? Gain Knowledge!
- Neutering Or Spaying Your New Kitten
- New Help For Litigants in Person
Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities have 250 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.