ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Sam Curran is set to be in India for the next three months for T20Is against India and the IPL. © Getty With England scheduled to play 118 days of international cricket during the course of the year, and players having to spend their time in bio-secure bubbles, the coaching staff decided to come out with the rotation policy. However, England’s rotation policy has come under more scrutiny, especially in the backdrop of the side slipping to a 1-3 series loss against India. Sam Curran , who was rested after the Sri Lanka tour, has defended the move and said that rest and rotation keeps the players fresh during a busy year. “Definitely… a lot of stuff has been spoken about the rotation,” he said in the presser. “As a player, I have found it very beneficial, the bubbles are really tough from the player’s perspective, being away for long periods, it is nice coming back after my break, refreshed and really raring to go for this white ball series, I think it is going to be a great series. “Like you said, various players have… Read full this story
- President Trump Signs Music Modernization Act Into Law With Kid Rock, Sam Moore as Witnesses
- 'OITNB': How Every Inmate's Season 6 Journey Ended
- Jets 2018 pick-by-pick draft grades
- Jets 2018 Draft Report Card: Grading every pick
- How To Dump A Friend
- How the GOP's Proposed Tax Plan Could Actually Help Hollywood
- Batman: The Ride — Discovery Kingdom delivers more thrills
- France’s Flagship: Production/distribution giant STUDIOCANAL earns a CineEurope salute
- What caused Wednesday night's rain burst? It's called a 'narrow cold‐frontal rain band'
- Yankees hoping Masahiro Tanaka's bounceback effort against Twins is sign of things to come
Found the rotation policy very beneficial: Sam Curran have 288 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.