If you want a secret kept, tell it to the Astros medical staff. They won't tell a soul, clearly. More for you Sports Exclusive Offer: Front page reproductions of Astros… Jennifer Miko Alex Bregman has missed 54 games since he was pulled from a June 16 game in the first inning after pulling up while trying to run out a ground ball. He was put on the injured list the next day with a strained left quad. Since then, there's been bits and pieces of information about the injury and recovery – including some videos posted to Twitter by Bregman himself – but still nothing that would indicate when the third baseman might be able to return to the lineup. On Friday, the Astros announced he would resume his minor league rehab assignment with the Sugar Land Skeeters this weekend. It’s unclear how long he’ll be there before he’s ready to return to the Astros though. On Thursday, Astros manager Dusty Baker said he had no new information about Bregman except that he was working out and running. A day earlier, Baker said, "He's running better. When he's gonna play exactly, I don't know." Six weeks after the injury, Bregman… Read full this story
- Astros Clinch ALDS, Power Past Athletics 11-6
- Astros Rally Past Athletics 10-5 In ALDS Opener
- Alex Cora discusses Astros scandal, second chance with Boston
- Alex Gerrard discuss her plans to visit Steven at the Football World Cup 2014
- Alex Trebek, long-running 'Jeopardy!' host, dead at 80
- Kyle Allen exits Washington-Giants game with left leg injury
- Ron Rivera envisions Dwayne Haskins learning from Alex Smith
- Micah Richards defends Alex Scott as ‘one of best pundits I’ve worked with’ after abuse for replacing Sue Barker on BBC
- Alex Cora back as Red Sox manager after season-long ban over cheating scandal
- Alex Cora accuses Astros of singling him out in cheating scandal: 'We were all responsible'
What's going on with Astros' Alex Bregman's quad injury? have 322 words, post on www.chron.com at August 20, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.