Kelvin Miranda (left) and Beauty Gonzalez Beauty Gonzalez needed to "be brave" for her first acting job with GMA 7, because her role called for a younger leading man—something she has never done before. "I was nervous because it's a new thing for me … different from the past characters I have played," the 30-year-old actress said of being paired with the up-and-coming, 22-year-old talent Kelvin Miranda in "Loving Miss Bridgette," the launching episode of new afternoon drama anthology "Stories from the Heart." But with the guidance of their director, Adolf Alix Jr., Beauty said she and Kelvin managed to get into their characters easily. "I was surprised that we actually had a nice chemistry onscreen," she said in a recent Zoom conference for the show, which will air for five weeks starting on Sept. 13. And it certainly helped that Kelvin—whom Beauty fondly refers to as her "baby boy"—naturally exuded an infectious energy on the set, which made her feel at ease. "When I met him my heart melted. He's handsome and cute. Baby boy na leading man. And like most young artists, he's really energetic; his energy was infectious during the taping," she said, adding that she sees… Read full this story
- BAFTAs 2020: Scarlett Johansson takes style inspiration from the 20s in a busty feathered gown as she leads the glamour at the prestigious event alongside bold Florence Pugh, elegant Saoirse Ronan and chic Renee Zellweger
- The Bosnian war baby still searching for answers, 20 years on
- The Mountain from Game of Thrones is expecting his first baby with his wife Kelsey
- Caitlyn Jenner's son Brandon Jenner 'welcomes twin boys' with wife Cayley Stoker after the couple wed only a month ago
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Lassos $847M Global & Tops Franchise Offshore With $573M; ‘Lion King’ Reigns In China – International Box Office
- Victoria Justice flashes her sculpted midriff as she leads the stars at Pandora Jewelry Relaunch
- My baby son was born with a cyst the size of a football under his arm – I was terrified to love him in case he died
- Can Smurfs Knock Boss Baby Off the Top of the Box Office?
- IN CONVERSATION: JOHN OLIVER
- 25 Secrets About the
Beauty nervous to have ‘baby boy’ as leading man in 1st Kapuso project have 377 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.