close Video Hundreds of NYC teachers, parents protest coronavirus vaccine mandate Teachers Rachel Maniscalco and Raquel Martinez Olmo discuss participating in city rally on ‘Fox & Friends First.’ A California sheriff said he will not enforce any vaccine mandate on employees of his department, citing the government having “no authority to mandate your health choices.” “Over the past couple of weeks, the idea of forced vaccination has caused much concern across the entire country,” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said in a statement released Monday . “I will not enforce the vaccine mandate on Sheriff’s Department employees.” “The government has no ability and no authority to mandate your health choices,” he said. “As your sheriff, I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.” CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SUES OVER VACCINE MANDATE, SAYS HE HAS NATURAL IMMUNITY Bianco and his family recovered from the coronavirus last winter, ABC7 reported , and he added in his statement: ”I am certainly not anti-vaccine; I am anti-vaccine for me.” Bianco added that he was inspired to release the statement after he conducted a podcast on forced vaccinations, and said a local newspaper would use “cherry picked” comments from “supposed” health officials “in an attempt… Read full this story
- Smart Parents Question Vaccines
- Local Self Government In New Jersey
- California Prenuptial Agreements
- Homeowners Association In Alpine California
- California Dreaming on Highway One from San Francisco to Los Angeles
- Cheney's Fourth Government Branch - Veep Logic?
- Interview With Drew Silver, Author of "The Vampire Within - New Blood"
- Interview With Maryann Davenport, Author of "The Park"
- California's Governor Schwarzenegger asked US Automakers to Go "Green"
- Interview With Marty Angelo, Author of Once Life Matters
California sheriff refuses to enforce vaccine mandate, says government lacks 'authority' have 272 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.