CRISTIANO RONALDO has already equalled the Premier League goal tally of both Alexis Sanchez and Angel Di Maria at Manchester United after just TWO games. The 36-year-old netted a brace on his second debut for the club as the Red Devils beat Newcastle 4-1 at Old Trafford . And he then added another at the London Stadium on Sunday during Man Utd’s 2-1 victory over West Ham . Ronaldo’s instant success in front of goal is more than can be said for two of the club’s biggest flops in the No7 shirt. Sanchez joined Man Utd from Arsenal in January 2018 but would spend just 18 months there before being farmed out on loan to Inter Milan. The Chilean forward scored just three times in 32 Premier League appearances as he failed to ever establish himself as a first team regular at the Theatre of Dreams. And the same could be said for fellow South American Di Maria . The Argentine arrived at United in 2014 for a huge £59.7million but would go on to leave the club the following summer. Most read in Football GOLDEN BOY Romeo Beckham makes debut as David's son plays right wing for Fort Lauderdale… Read full this story
- ‘The best is yet to come’ - Jorge Mendes gives Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi verdict
- Man Utd chiefs raised four concerns when deliberating Neymar transfer deal
- Man Utd chiefs think club needs ‘at least’ six signings to catch Liverpool and Man City
- Alexis Sanchez undergoes surgery on ankle injury
- A Quick Premier League Review of Season 08-09
- Fantasy Soccer '08, '09 - The Year Comes to a Close - English Premier League
- Man Utd board make transfer confession at London offices as four-player plan emerges
- Manchester United Season Preview
- Manchester United - A Difficult Season Ahead?
- European Golden Shoe contenders: Who are the top contenders to win 2019/20 Golden Shoe?
Cristiano Ronaldo reaches Alexis Sanchez and Angel Di Maria’s Man Utd goal tally in Premier League after just TWO games have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.