Apple made its September iPhone 13 event official last week after months of speculation, sharing media invites, and a teaser for its "California Streaming" reveal on social media. The company is expected to launch a new line of iPhones, an Apple Watch Series 7, AirPods 3, and accessories at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 14 at the event, which will be streamed live from Apple Park. As a result of the pandemic, most tech press events have temporarily taken on this format, and Apple's is no exception. The good news is that there are several methods to watch it no matter what devices you have access to. How to watch Apple's California Streaming event live Apple will open up its livestream starting at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 14. You'll be able to watch it on Apple's Event website using any modern browser. You can also watch it through the Apple TV app with any compatible device or directly on YouTube if your device isn't on the list. What to expect from Apple's California Streaming Event This is Apple's marquee event for the fall, and the new iPhone 13 series will be the highlight…. Read full this story
- Is the cellular Apple Watch Series 3 the breakthrough everyone missed? | Digital Trends
- Apple iPhone 13 launch date out? Check expected price and everything we know so far!
- New Apple Exclusive Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
- Apple sends out iPhone 12 launch invitation
- Apple Leaker Claims iPhone 13 Is Coming In Pink
- Get Creative With Apple’s Ideas for iPhone 12 Videos | Digital Trends
- US judge rules Samsung tablets infringe Apple patents, though no ban imposed | Digital Trends
- New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Design Shock
- The Most Common Apple Watch Problems, and How to Fix Them | Digital Trends
- Apple iPhone 4S Review | Digital Trends
How To Watch Apple's California Streaming iPhone 13 Launch | Digital Trends have 306 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.