She made one of the most dramatic entrances at the star-studded Met Gala on Monday night in a completely covered up, all-black look courtesy of Balenciaga. And now Kim Kardashian is clapping back at those who criticized her show-stopping look. The 40-year-old mogul was quite proud of her fashionable entrance at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday as she shared several snaps from the red carpet along with a message for those who said the look did not fit the ‘In America’ theme. Scroll down for video ‘Whats more American than a T-shirt head to toe?!’ Kim Kardashian was quite proud of her fashionable entrance at the Met Gala on Monday as she shared several snaps from the red carpet along with a message for those who said the look did not fit the ‘In America’ theme She captioned the gallery to her 253million followers: ‘What's more American than a T-shirt head to toe?!’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Met Gala 2021: Billie Eilish and Yara Shahidi bring Old… Good Lorde! Kiwi singer stuns as she goes braless in a very… Serving up some fashion! Britain’s tennis darling Emma… Irina Shayk looks pretty as a… Read full this story
- Met Gala 2016: Everything You Need To Know
- Manus X Machina Personified By Kim Kardashian And Kanye West On Met Gala Red Carpet
- Kendall Jenner Wears Versace At Met Gala 2016 Red Carpet
- Yes, Kim Kardashian Made A Sex Tape—But Why Do We Still Care?
- We Need To #FixTheInternet After Kim Kardashian #BreakTheInternet
- President Obama Has a Health Plan for America
- Apple Watch: The Complete History Of Smartwatches And The Apple Watch
- A Look At New Orleans' New Food Groove
- 10 Lessons We Learned from Athletes in 2011
- Inside the Ab Labs
Kim Kardashian claps back at criticism that her completely covered up Balenciaga look did not fit Met Gala's 'In America' theme have 288 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.