Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Expert discusses new projects Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Following the departure of Meghan , 40, and Harry , 36, royal commentator Marlene Koenig claimed the pair were a valuable asset to the Firm. Without the young royal couple to take the Firm forward, Ms Koenig questioned what the future of the Royal Family may look like. Speaking to Express.co.uk , Ms Koenig said: “Harry and Megan who certainly do have a popular following, could have been extremely helpful. Related articles Kate Middleton and William join Queen at Balmoral for 'family time' Royal Family LIVE: Queen ‘apprehensive’ about Harry and Meghan “Helping supporting the royals would have been a huge asset but it didn’t end that way and we don’t know the full story.” Ms Koenig added: “There’s still the question of what’s going to happen in the next few years, as the royals keep… Read full this story
- Royal Family latest news – Prince William & Kate Middleton wear OLD clothes as Coldplay perform at Earthshot Prize event
- Queen's hunky great-nephew to be first royal to join Marines - and she's 'proud'
- Queen told Philip to 'shut up' when he complained about her 'annoying habits'
- Kate hints Prince George may follow in Prince William and Prince Harry's footsteps
- Harry and Meghan at risk of seeing value of 'Brand Sussex' unravel in the US
- ‘Lifesaver for many people!’ Meghan Markle’s donation to UK charity is feeding Nottingham
- Harry and Meghan have been excellent value for money. Prince Handsy Andy? Not so much
- Meghan and Harry 'looking at releasing unseen wedding footage' with own commentary - claim
- 'Fragile and weary' Queen to cut back on commitments over winter months, insiders claim
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'advised not to return to UK for christening', claims Lady C
Queen told losing 'huge asset' Meghan and Harry leaves Royal Family's future uncertain have 346 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.