Exclusive Details Getty 10:24 AM PT — Mary’s cause of death is hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, according to the Clark County Coroner. In other words, she died from high blood pressure brought on by artery blockages. Mary Wilson , a founding member of The Supremes, the group that not only racked up one of the most impressive string of hits in music history but also helped break the color barrier, has died. Mary’s longtime publicist, Jay Schwartz , said she passed suddenly at her home in Henderson, Nevada. We’re told she was fine just days ago. The cause of death is unknown. It’s impossible to overstate the impact and popularity of The Supremes. They hit like a nuclear bomb in the ’60s with a string of chart-topping songs, beginning with “Where Did Our Love Go,” and then “Baby Love,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” “You Can’t Hurry Love,” “Reflections,” “I Hear a Symphony,” “Love Child,” “Someday We’ll Be Together” and on and on and on. Getty The Supremes were Motown’s most successful act in the ’60s, with 12 singles that hit #1. They still remain the #1 female recording group of all time. Mary, along with Diana Ross and… Read full this story
- Here's Why The AMC Lawsuit Won't Affect The Walking Dead
- ‘Walking Dead’ Trial Over Profits Shows Bite As Lawyers & Judge Clash Over Ken Ziffren & Confidentiality
- 'Criminal Minds' Alum Shemar Moore's Mom Marylin Dead at 76
- Factbox: Who is WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange?
- Who is WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange?
- Israel Adesanya: A prophet in a wilderness strewn with dead poppies and cyberbullies
- Review: "10X10" play festival @ Barrington Stage, 2/16/20
- The Masked Singer: Chaka Khan takes off Miss Monster mask after Nicole Scherzinger guesses correctly
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Gwyneth Paltrow part of Create & Cultivate's 100 List
- What Happens If Americans Stop Trusting the System?
Supremes Co-Founder Mary Wilson Dead at 76 have 299 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.