Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Singapore recently extended its Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) to include a slew of other countries like the U.S., UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, and Denmark. This adds to the other VTL countries Germany, Brunei and South Korea . Do you need a VTP? Applications for the Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) opened from Oct. 12. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may return to Singapore under the VTL without a VTP, as well as children aged 12 and below (born in or after 2009), according to the ICA website . This is on the condition that they adhere to Singapore’s full vaccination requirements. However, fully vaccinated short-term visitors and long-term pass holders are still required to apply for a VTP if they want to enter Singapore. Most visitors from UK As of Oct. 12, 2359 hours, a total of 2,409 VTPs have been issued for travellers from the aforementioned eight countries to enter Singapore between Oct. 19 and Nov. 17. Here’s the breakdown of the number of VTPs issued per country, according to the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS). Of the eight countries, around 40.5 per cent of travellers are from… Read full this story
- Coronavirus vaccinations could be under way for ALL adults by the end of January after the most vulnerable get jabs next month, leaked NHS plans show
- Scientific Breakthroughs to Allow Reduced Restrictions, UK PM Boris Johnson Says
- Coronavirus digest: EU agrees vaccine deal with Moderna
- Delta Air Lines will trial 'quarantine free' travel from Atlanta to Rome using a testing system that Mayo Clinics says leaves only a 'one in one million' chance of infection on a flight that's 60% full
- UK records 341 new Covid hospital deaths – down 121 on last Saturday – as new daily infections plummet by more than a QUARTER to 19,875
- Fans may have to show proof of Covid-19 vaccine to attend live concerts
- Could the Government make a COVID-19 vaccine mandatory in Australia?
- Covid-19 testing before flying could become the norm as airlines try to boost confidence and woo travellers
- UK is first country in Europe to pass grim milestone of 50,000 coronavirus deaths
- 'Rude Awakening' for Anti-Vaxxers as Airline to Make COVID Vaccine Compulsory for Travel
2,409 Vaccinated Travel Passes issued for entry to S'pore from 8 countries, UK tops the chart have 359 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.