Specifically, a passenger resides or stays in areas with high Covid-19 risk levels or is under regional medical isolation or a passenger departing from Ho Chi Minh City-based Tan Son Nhat and Can Tho international airports need to have negative test results for SARS-CoV-2 by RT- PCR or rapid antigen test valid within 72 hours from the time of sample collection to before the departure of their flight. Passengers from areas with lower Covid-19 risk levels are eligible to fly if they fulfill one of the three following requests including having a certificate of full vaccination for over 14 days and less than 12 months from the flight departure time, having a Covid-19 certificate for healed persons (that they have been cured for less than 6 months) or testing negative within 72 hours before boarding a flight. The Ministry of Transport requires airlines to only accept and transport passengers who participate in the country's economic recovery including public service activities, Covid-19 prevention and control forces, experts and managers, entrepreneurs, and people in need. Passengers ought to notify the local authorities where they reside or stay; self-monitor their health and comply with the locality's specific regulations on epidemic prevention measures. The… Read full this story
- WHO: No Evidence Survivors of COVID-19 Are Immune from the Disease
- Will COVID-19 Kill Globalization?
- The Infodemic: Does the Virus Causing COVID-19 Bind to Hemoglobin?
- Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder Offer Hope at Event Fighting COVID-19
- Wary Germans hate sharing their data. Will they use a Covid-19 tracking app?
- DRDO offers spinoff tech from Tejas onboard oxygen system to hospitals fighting COVID-19
- Covid-19: A 'herd immunity' strategy could actually work in youthful India
- Covid-19 lockdown: Gautam Gambhir performs last rites of domestic help, body couldn’t be sent home
- Risk appetite in market is better than perceived despite Covid-19: Manish Singh
- COVID-19 infected financials: Companies struggle to ascertain reliability and accuracy of financial information
Flyers from Covid-19 high risk areas must undergo Covid-19 test have 312 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.