Actor Iqra Aziz is paying gratitude to husband Yasir Hussain for always having her back. Turning to her Instagram on Wednesday, Iqra shared a note highlighting the postpartum issues of new mothers on her Instagram Stories. “A new mama never forgets who showed up for her, and I mean really showed up for her, when she was lost in the trenches of postpartum,” read Iqra Aziz’s note. “@yasir.hussain131 you everytime did,” she captioned the note. Yasir too, acknowledged Iqra’s sweet gesture, re-sharing the same post on his Instagram handle. Iqra Aziz welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband Yasir Hussain in July 2021. The duo named their son Kabir Hussain.
- Babies for sale: poverty in Vietnam, desperation in China - VnExpress International
- Readers donate VND207m to ill baby boy
- Seven-year-old Colombian girl survives 18 days in jungle
- Vietnam’s home birth trend goes against medical, animal and anthropological studies
- The white swan
- One week closes a 23-year gap as Frenchwoman finds biological mom
- One week closes a 23-year gap as French woman finds biological mom
- Vietnam: Returning to a Country I Have Loved Since I Was 16 Years Old
- Adopted orphan comes from France in search of Vietnamese mother
- Shared values to strengthen ties with Turkey
Iqra Aziz thanks Yasir Hussain for helping her survive baby blues have 199 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.