The Star Trek franchise has had a surprising amount of success with its major expansions lately, hitting the fans who want new Star Trek with Discovery , the fans who want old Star Trek with Picard , the fans who want funny Star Trek with Lower Decks , and (soon) the fans who want to get their kids into Star Trek with Nickelodeon's Star Trek: Prodigy on Paramount+. That's the one that features Kate Mulgrew reprising her role as Captain Janeway—so it's also sort of for fans who want old Star Trek —and now Paramount+ has released a brand new teaser trailer that introduced Hologram Janeway and her new alien friends. Advertisement The series is the first Star Trek show for kids, and it's about a group of young space-creatures who commandeer a Starfleet spaceship without knowing how to fly it… or even what Starfleet is. Luckily, the ship has a hologram of Captain Janeway installed, so she'll be there to teach everyone how to have space adventures (while, hopefully, passing on some important lessons about why Star Trek is Good and Cool that are disguised as lessons about Starfleet). This teaser lays that all out pretty quickly in a… Read full this story
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Remembers Early Hate From Star Trek Fans
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains Why There's So Much Modern Tech in the Show
- Now Is the Perfect Time for Star Trek to Get Its Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Trek: Picard: Who Is Seven of Nine?
- Star Trek Online: Awakening Launch Trailer Released
- Star Trek Online: Awakening Announced, Trailer and Release Date Revealed
- Star Trek: Nemesis Deepfake Recasts Patrick Stewart as Picard's Clone Shinzon
- 'Star Trek Online: Mirror of Discovery' Trailer Released
- 'Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery' Launch Trailer Released
- 'Star Trek: Bridge Crew - The Next Generation' Trailer Released
Meet Hologram Janeway in the new trailer for Star Trek: Prodigy have 308 words, post on www.avclub.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.