Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The Penny Black, a pub at Boat Quay will not be closing down after all. The latest development was announced on Facebook by the pub on Oct. 13. The pub’s owner, Björn Seegers, previously wrote on LinkedIn that the venue will close on Oct. 17 after it was unable to work out a lease issue with the landlord. The latest announcement said The Penny Black is renegotiating with the landlord about a renewal of lease. This came after many messages of pleas from loyal customers flooded the establishment following news of its impending closure. The full post said: Due to overwhelming pleas from you, our loyal customers, we are pleased to advise that in the last few days, our landlord and us have got together and are both going to work towards concluding a renewal of our lease. Given the messages we have received in the past few days we are indeed grateful for your support and our landlord have heard you too. We will do our best to keep Penny Black open and the taps running. Keep Calm… Penny Black Is Open Background The pub, which opened in 1999, is… Read full this story
- Defiant pub owner starts selling meals for a PENNY so he can stay open despite Tier 3 anti-Covid lockdown rules
- Tom Kerridge says pubs in England should be allowed to open regardless of tiers
- Warhol, Stonewall, and Where LGBTQ Activism Went Wrong: Penny Arcade Takes Center Stage
- How Grace Millane's murderer was a serial sex attacker and fantasist who claimed to be a CIA assassin and cousin of an All Blacks star but was really a sacked 'oddball' salesman
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: We have a Cabinet of Kentucky Fried headless chickens, is it any wonder that fewer and fewer people believe a word ministers say?
- The bleakest midwinter: Boris Johnson warns No Deal is now 'very likely' after plunging 38 million into Tier 3 lockdown misery as Belfast announces six-week full lockdown from Boxing Day and fears grow the whole of UK will shut again to pay for Christmas
- Lockdown after Christmas looms: Ministers refuse to rule out third national shutdown following five-day festive break despite suggestions Covid cases will FALL - after Boris Johnson plunged 38m into Tier 3
- 'I don't know anyone who's had Covid so it doesn't really matter': Bournemouth beachgoer speaks for thousands who are ignoring rules and flocking to sand - despite Boris Johnson's pleas for 'invincible' young people to stay away
- Finding an amphora in Arikamedu
- Finding Bagley’s Corrupted Memories in Watch Dogs: Legion
The Penny Black pub at Boat Quay not closing down after all, renegotiating with landlord have 425 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.