The game is scheduled to begin at 7pm on November 11. The tickets, ranging from 500,000 VND to 1.2 million VND (22 USD – 53 USD), were put on sale at 10am on October 27. Each customer was allowed to buy up to two tickets per match via VinID application. The tickets will be delivered to their addresses by post. To be eligible for entering the stadium, spectators must be fully vaccinated, with the second shot being injected at least 14 days or recover from COVID-19 within six months; test negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours before kick-off; and follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message. Vietnam have yet to collect any points after four matches and are at the bottom of Group B of the final qualifying round, which they played for the first time ever. Vietnam are of the same group with Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and Oman. Source: VNA
- Mega Millions jackpot ticket worth $425 million sold ... not in Delaware
- Jersey Cash 5 lottery ticket worth $1.4M sold at Wawa store
- NJ Lottery ticket worth $673,709 sold in West Milford NJ
- CFP National Championship: Ticket price average plummets, empty seats likely at Levi’s
- Vietnamese girl to play for Japan volleyball club
- Tough neutrino detector puzzles are big hits in Japan
- Floyd Mayweather Japan Update: Boxer Says Rizin Exhibition Match Will Be 'Nine Minutes of Entertainment'
- Mark Edwards: Don't blame Tide, Clemson for ticket plunge for title game
- CFP National Championship: Ticket price average plummets, seats left vacant at Levi’s
- Report: Chicago Has Seized and Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Ticket Debt Since 2011
Tickets for Vietnam - Japan match sold out in less than one hour have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.