A schoolgirl learns online at home. — Photo baoangiang.com.vn AN GIANG — Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang have announced online classes for primary students will be halted for a week, from November 29 to December 5, 2021. An official letter signed on November 23 by Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training, Nguyễn Quốc Khánh, stated that online learning has been a good solution for students during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to ensure health and reduce stress for teachers and primary school children, after the nine-week period of remote learning, the department has told local schools to temporarily stop online classes and teaching via television for a week. From December 6, 2021, teachers and primary school children will resume teaching online and via television. The department said, during the one-week break, teachers and students had to take pandemic preventive measures. On September 17, Nguyễn Minh Luân, Director of Cà Mau Province's Department of Education and Training, said the department has ordered a halt to online classes at primary schools. Parents were overjoyed at Cà Mau's decision to halt online learning for primary school pupils. In their opinion, online classes are not suitable, take a lot of time and… Read full this story
- Parents fear plan to grow primary schools could make children 'guinea pigs'
- The nativity show must go on, minister urges schools
- Is banning mobile phones in schools a good idea? The evidence may surprise you
- Some schools in Bratislava will switch to remote learning
- School accused of ‘indoctrination’ after ‘partisan’ lesson on Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and racism
- Why this won't be the last school in Australia to ban phones
- Kerala school introduces unisex uniform to ensure gender equity
- School to keep older students in face of region's population growth
- News digest: Lockdown effects not fully seen yet, Bratislava shuts schools
- Omicron scare: Schools should create well thought out plans instead of prolonged closures, say experts
An Giang’s primary school children to have one-week break from online learning have 319 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.