New York (CNN Business) It wouldn’t officially be the holiday season without Starbucks’ festive cups. And this year, they’re merrier than ever. Beginning Thursday, customers will have their hot drinks served in one of four new festive cups that are “wrapped up like gifts for the holidays,” according to a press release. This year’s designs are inspired by traditional holiday motifs, including wrapping paper, ribbons on a gift box, holiday lights and a candy cane. The holiday cups are back on Thursday. “This holiday, we wanted it to feel magical, we wanted it to be warm, and we wanted it to be inclusive,” said Suzie Reecer, Starbucks’ associate creative director. “Our goal was to really bring joy to every customer and every partner.” New this year is an iced sugar cookie almond milk latte -— Starbucks’ first-ever holiday beverage made with a non-dairy milk . The drink mixes together sugar cookie-flavored syrup, espresso and almond milk and is shaken and served over ice. The drink is in response to the growing popularity of cold beverages , which accounted for 75% of its total beverage sales last quarter. Traditional beverages also are back on the menu, including the peppermint mocha, caramel… Read full this story
- Rain records are tumbling in NSW, here's what the data looks like
- Lie-flat beds are FINALLY coming to economy flights – here’s what they’ll look like
- REPORT: Here’s What Life Will Look Like After Prison For Sex Offender R. Kelly
- Drowning Doesn't Look Like You Think It Does: How To Recognize It
- Brit stays in UK's worst-rated Pontins holiday resort that looks like a 'warzone'
- Opinion: What five more years of zero-Covid China could look like
- Woman left 'looking like tomato' and thought face would 'explode' after sleeping in sun
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Election polls boost GBP as Tory win looks likely
- MasterChef NZ recap: 'It looks like you took it from a buffet'
- Parents in hysterics as baby wipes design flaw 'makes it look like bear has penis'
Here's what this year's Starbucks holiday cups look like have 328 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.