Dr Nguyen Duc Tung, General Secretary of the Viet Nam Digital Agriculture Association. — Photo nongnghiep.vn Viet Nam’s agriculture sector is facing three main challenges – climate change, market fluctuations and world consumption trends. These challenges are affecting production, processing and consumption of farm produce, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, digital agricultural development needs to be accelerated. Dr Nguyen Duc Tung, General Secretary of the Viet Nam Digital Agriculture Association, spoke to the Vietnam News Agency about this issue. Many experts are still wondering about how to start the implementation of digital transformation in the economy and especially in the agriculture sector. What do you think about this? Implementation of digital transformation in the whole economy as well as the agriculture sector needs to begin with changes in mindset. It is necessary to set a goal on mechanising agriculture because if there is not machinery and equipment to support producers, they will face difficulties in optimising labour productivity and apply technology. Besides that, it is necessary to have suitable policies to fulfill the goal of digital transformation in agriculture. Human resources is also one of the key issues because we need qualified labours for the business… Read full this story
- Ball in HCM City’s court for achieving digital transformation: forum
- HCMC invites businesses to join hands in developing digital transformation
- New Mindsets For Digital Transformation
- Tourism sector must focus on human resources: experts
- [INSIGHT] Colossal economic pain accelerates digital transformation
- Digital transformation highlights of first Vietnam Book and Reading Culture Day
- Measures sought to promote innovation, human resources development in Mekong Delta
- Upskilling Thailand’s human resources for the future of work
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean For Marketers?
- FPT helps Hung Yen Province to develop digital transformation
Digital transformation in agriculture should begin with human resources and capital have 286 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.