EASTENDERS fans were left “fuming” as Tiffany Butcher signed divorce papers to end her marriage to Keegan Baker. Viewers were particularly irked as Maisie Smith ‘s character put pen to paper to allow for another shot at a relationship with “vile racist” Aaron Monroe. In Friday’s EastEnders episode, Keegan (played by Zack Morris) was left with a collapsed lung after being beaten up by Aaron (Charlie Wernham) and his far-right pals. The episode began with his mum Karen Butcher (Lorraine Stanley) finding out that the reason Keegan got battered was that his ex Tiffany (Maise Smith) shared a far-right petition online. Before Keegan was beaten up, he entered a verbal altercation with Tiffany’s new boyfriend and friends over the petition. On the way home from the Queen Vic some of the lads beat him with baseball bats. Keegan now needs surgery for his lung – and it looks like he may need a doner. Tiffany is shocked to hear the news but believes Aaron when he says he and his pals have nothing to do with it. Read our soap spoilers live blog for the latest news and gossip… LATEST EASTENDERS SPOILERS THIRD WHEEL EastEnders’ Ben Mitchell and Callum Highway… Read full this story
- EastEnders in scheduling shake-up to avoid major Coronation Street clash
- Emmerdale fans convinced Liam Fox is engaged to Hollyoaks star Lucy Jo Hudson – but he’s actually marrying actress Joanna Hudson
- Soap blunders of the week
- Killing Eve stars Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh up for Best Actress gongs as show bags 14 nominations — after bosses bend rules
- James Corden quits as host of A League of Their Own
- POLITICO London Playbook: Grimsby dos and don’ts — Last-ditch talks — Happy International Women’s Day
EastEnders spoilers: Tiffany SIGNS divorce papers as Keegan beaten by thugs; plus Coronation Street & Emmerdale news have 283 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.