Noida: A fire in the warehouse of an e-commerce firm in Noida’s sector 81 on Wednesday morning damaged goods worth crores. No injuries were reported. Fire department officials said they were informed of the fire at around 1.15 am.“The guard at the building reported it. The building has three storeys and a basement and the fire was on the second floor, which was the warehouse. We were able to contain it to that floor,” said Arun Kumar Singh, chief fire officer (CFO).It took 12 fire tenders from the department and a private one over 10 hours to douse the fire, although it was contained by 6 am, said an official.Officials suspected a short-circuit to be the reason for the fire.“There were no casualties, but one of our constables suffered an injury to his hand and was provided treatment. The warehouse was packed and goods worth crores were damaged. The others floors are occupied by different companies and the fire did not spread there,” said Singh.Later that night, another fire was reported from a scrap warehouse in sector 7.“It was a small fire which was probably caused by a short-circuit too. However, there were no people around… Read full this story
- Amazon patents wristband that tracks warehouse workers' movements
- Which is the Best E-commerce Platform for your Business?
- Black Hat SEO Can Hurt an E-Commerce Website
- New Research Report on Sports Protective Equipment Market, 2016-2026
- Toxic waste removed from site of Hanoi's light bulb factory fire
- Using Drop Shipping for E-commerce
- Outsmarting Internet Commerce Fraud
- The Census and the E-Commerce Wave
- Decontamination of Rang Dong warehouse fire site begins
- Warehouse Management Systems Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast By 2020
Fire reported at e-commerce site’s warehouse in Noida have 273 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 31, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.