Outside of HNX’s building in Ha Noi. — Photo vneconomy.vn The Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX) is researching and developing derivative products which depend not only on indices but also on single stocks. With the potential development, HNX will research and implement the commodity derivative market, focusing on agricultural products which are Vietnamese key products like coffee, pepper, cashew nuts and raw materials including gas, natural gas and oil, HNX said. HNX will develop the market into a place to provide hedging tools and an investment channel for investors. The exchange is trying to diversify products that depend not only on indices but also on single stocks, and is looking for solutions to promote diversification of the investor base and develop the institutional investor system. The appearance of the derivatives market contributes to the completion of the HNX’s market structure and the completion of the Vietnamese stock market operational structure according to international practices. The derivative market has grown beyond expectations, attracting the attention of domestic and foreign investors, HNX said. Although it has only been in operation for more than four years, the liquidity is quite high, the average trading volume is more than 205,098 contracts a session in… Read full this story
- Need to increase awareness on commodity derivatives market: Sebi ED
- Share market holiday: BSE, NSE shut today on account of Diwali Balipratipada
- Major market drivers to offer stimulus for stock objectives
- Market inches higher on strong demand
- High valuations may not spoil the market party. Sunil Subramaniam explains why
- Markets rally as Evergrande nearing default: It is like 'old-fashioned glue-sniffing'
- PV GAS’s market cap exceed US$10 billion
- Turning the stock market into main medium and long-term capital channel
- Fed's slow tapering plan: Is it potent enough to derail the bull market in India?
- Stock market to be turned into main medium and long-term capital channel
HNX to develop commodity derivative market have 303 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.