INDIA’S TOUR OF AUSTRALIA, 2020-21 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Paine dropped three catches on the final day at the SCG. © AFP Australia’s captain Tim Paine has apologised for his behaviour on the final day’s play of the third Test between Australia and India at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Paine was caught constantly chatting to R Ashwin during India’ rearguard forcing the batsman to pull away on multiple occasions. Paine was heard calling Ashwin “a di******” at one point during these moments. On Tuesday, a day after the match, Paine addressed a press conference where he apologised for his actions. “International cricket at the moment with the hub life and in the bubble you have a fair bit of time to yourself and last night for me was one of those moments to sit back and reflect on the Test match. I think it was important to address some things from yesterday. I want to apologise for the way I went about things yesterday. I’m someone who prides themselves on the way I lead this team and yesterday was a poor reflection of that. “My leadership wasn’t good enough, I let the pressure of the game… Read full this story
- 3rd Test: New Zealand Eye Consolation Win Against Australia In Smoky Sydney
- Tim Paine Hails Teamwork As Australia Crush New Zealand
- Australia vs New Zealand: New Zealand look to salvage pride in smoky Sydney
- Tim Paine hails teamwork as Australia crush New Zealand in 2nd Test
- Tim Paine says teamwork crucial factor in Australia winning all four home Tests
- BEL MOONEY: Should I let my poisonous mum see my baby?
- FMIA Week 17: Game 256’s Thrilling Finish Sets Table for NFL Playoffs
- When Alastair Cook apologised to Simon Taufel after a game
- New Zealand look to salvage pride in smoky Sydney
- Hope it rains a bit during the Test because Sydney needs it - Langer
'I let the pressure of the game get to me' - Paine apologises for misbehaviour in Sydney have 313 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.