INDIA’S TOUR OF AUSTRALIA, 2020-21 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Paine dropped three catches on the final day at the SCG. © AFP Australia’s captain Tim Paine has apologised for his behaviour on the final day’s play of the third Test between Australia and India at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Paine was caught constantly chatting to R Ashwin during India’ rearguard forcing the batsman to pull away on multiple occasions. Paine was heard calling Ashwin “a di******” at one point during these moments. On Tuesday, a day after the match, Paine addressed a press conference where he apologised for his actions. “International cricket at the moment with the hub life and in the bubble you have a fair bit of time to yourself and last night for me was one of those moments to sit back and reflect on the Test match. I think it was important to address some things from yesterday. I want to apologise for the way I went about things yesterday. I’m someone who prides themselves on the way I lead this team and yesterday was a poor reflection of that. “My leadership wasn’t good enough, I let the pressure of the game… Read full this story
- "The transformation was painful. We paid the price"
- The best PS4 games for April 2020
- Roosters’ call for points to be scrapped a ploy for broadcast negotiations, Titans commit to Sydney relocation
- FA chief urges players to 'share the pain' as pay talks linger
- ‘I broke down crying’: The game with Joey that left a young JT in tears
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: How to get all the weapons and level them up with SP
- I feel like I'm 20, says returning Clarke
- AFL news: All the happenings in the footy world during the coronavirus-enforced stoppage
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Boss Guide: How To Defeat Every Boss (So Far)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Boss Guide: How To Beat Every Boss (So Far)
'I let the pressure of the game get to me' - Paine apologises for misbehaviour in Sydney have 319 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.